Just a Heads Up...

Since Blogger released their new templates last week, I've had to change the old look and layout and I've noticed some issues. I worked these out by selecting one of the new templates,  but the social icons still aren't displaying at the top of the sidebar.

TO SEE THE SIDEBAR, SIMPLY CLICK THE 3 HORIZONTAL LINES TO THE LEFT OF THE PAGE TITLE, ABOVE.



I also fixed the issue with your comments not showing up. You will now be required to type a captcha for your comment to appear immediately.

I'll most likely be working with this template, or another one, in the months ahead until some of these bugs are fixed. Sorry for all the bother,  but I guess that's the price of progress! In the meantime, here are the links to the various social networks where you will find the guys:


Thanks for your patience!
SK

Comments

Popular Posts